Monday, March 12, 2012



Karo Mrozkova


KARO MROZKOVA

Stats: 21 years old; from Czech Republic; repped by Marilyn.

Spring runway scores: Lanvin, Chanel, Rodarte, Thakoon.

I love New York: “You never get lost because you always know where north is.” 

Favorite shoes for castings: “My Gucci spiky heels look killer but they’re really easy to walk in. Between castings I wear flat Theyskens boots.”

Fashion week musings: “It’s just pure adrenaline. You constantly feel a time pressure, but in the end it all works out. It’s also nice to see all your model friends again because during the year everyone’s all over the place. It’s nice when we all get back together.”

NYFW uniform: “It’s tricky in winter because you want to dress warmly but you still have to show your body, so I live in black tights with leather shorts.”

Beauty regimen: “You don’t really wear makeup for castings because they need to see you in your purest form so they can transform you into whatever they want. When I get out of the shower I put Moroccan Oil on and then a really thick layer of heavy moisturizer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment